Allan Isfan is a co-founder of FaveQuest, a young start-up. This blog covers start-up topics.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Google

stumble the net

Very quick post as an ad on. After trying to sleep yesterday (i.e. last night), it is now tomorrow of yesterday. My brain being mush at this point, I decided to stumble around the net. More specifically to stumbleupon the net. This is absolutely genius. You basically tell the system some topics you are interested in and keep hitting stumble and it takes you from site to site.

I tend to use this when I'm burnt and want a laugh. On the first try, it brought me to the following site http://www.scribd.com/doc/5107/They-didnt-study

It is absolutely hilarious ... if you don't laugh, you're dead. I've been playing around with this for a while and keep forgetting to share it with you guys. I hope you enjoy it.

This was created by a couple of guys from Calgary of all places!!! Way to go hosers eh!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home