Allan Isfan is a co-founder of FaveQuest, a young start-up. This blog covers start-up topics.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Google

top ten startup songs

So it's 1:44am and I'm tired from working on a crazy way too big financial spreadsheet for FaveQuest and decided to play with the FaveQuest app on facebook instead ... way more fun. I decided to write a quick blog post about the songs I think about as a start-up founder. Either they inspire me and get me going and the reflect the a bummed out mood after too many hard knocks and bad news. I listen to some of these when I go running to get pumped or I'll pick up the guitar and try to play one of them, especially Yesterday.

Instead of writing about them, I figured I would find the videos and embed them. So here we go. You might note a recurring theme:). If you get this via email, you may have to click on the blog and go to the website to see the videos depending on your email client:

If I Had a Million Dollars by Bare Naked Ladies



Money by Pink Floyd



Money by "The Flying Lizards"



Money for Nothing by Dire Straits



Yesterday - by The Beatles



Lose Yourself - Eminem

A few lyrics "If you had one shot, one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted. One Moment. Would you capture it or let it slip" .... "



Pain by Three Days Grace



Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva



Working Class Hero by John Lennon



Time to go to bed. I'll let you pick the tenth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home