Allan Isfan is a co-founder of FaveQuest, a young start-up. This blog covers start-up topics.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Google

THEM = US can change the world

Hey Everyone,
I have taken the THEM = US concept a little bit further and am kicking off a grassroots campaign of awareness for now, and action soon thereafter.

I have started a brand new blog focused on this world changing topic http://connecttheworld.wordpress.com

The presentation below tells you a bit about myself and my goals. I have entered it in SlideShare's "worlds best presentation" competition. Please register at slideshare to vote and help get the word out. The contest ends July 31, 2008 (really really soon) so please don't wait.

After you watch the slide show (you need to go to the actual blog page if you subscribe via email), if you think it is worthy, please click on the SlideShare icon at the bottom right of the player, register on the site and vote!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home