Allan Isfan is a co-founder of FaveQuest, a young start-up. This blog covers start-up topics.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Google

tweak to blog and new posts on "connect the world" blog


Hello Everyone,

I recently launched a new blog to focus on world changing socially oriented topics. You can find the blog here http://connecttheworld.wordpress.com . There is some pretty interesting stuff on there and I urge you to check it out.

I will continue to use this existing blog but will change the focus a bit and will become more active. I have many new thoughts, tips and links and am also looking to start discussions with other entrepreneurs. I may also touch on FaveQuest but there will be less focus on that as I will eventually write a blog specific to FaveQuest when we launch the full site.

Cheers,

Allan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home